Truth be told

My photo
For me, nothing too excess, nothing not enough.Can easily get obsessed toward something but not addicting to anything neither too outgoing or too shy,at times I can be both, depending on my mood, depending on the occasion, moderately introverted I think. I never overdo anything in life. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I also enjoy most of the thing i do. I don't expect much from myself yet am never too disappointed with myself.

Friday, January 29, 2010

There Has Been Death In The Opposite Room

I noticed people had been coming in and out of that room. People had been filling in that room since morning. I wonder why.

The room is in the other building across my room. Every day I stared at that room throughout my window, it was always empty. Whoever lived in it was rarely there I guess.
This morning there was an announcement in the hostel, saying something about one of our student had passed away. It didn’t hit me much, not until I discovered he lived just across my room. The room that was always empty as “he lived alone” they said.

That night, friends and classmate were lending their hands cleaning his room. I watched through my windows. Contemplating alone on what a lousy neighbor I had been this whole 2 years, I’d been here for freaking 2 years and yet I never noticed who and what was in that room—or the other rooms across my mine. Around eleven, a friend of him closed the windows, one by one, with the others waiting outside of his room.

It was a windy night and the moon shines bright, it was a gloomy night and some were sad. I watched a friend turned off the light, he closed the door, with prayers he walked away.

5 comments:

selipar biru said...

May Allah bless him and he rest in peace..

iylia said...

semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat Allah...may he be blessed...

Miss SITI. said...

innalillah...

liyana said...

allahummaghfirlahu..warhamhu..waafihiwa'fuanhu..
ya Allah..ampunilah dosa dia..rahmatilah dia..dah kurniakan afiyat kepada kami.

sedih gler bca entry hg ni..wpun x rapat sgt dgn arwah..ttp rasa sedih sbb ptg khamis tu bru nmpk arwah.

Sharil said...

ya..semoga beliau dicucuri rahmat..lily...hang nmpk dia?
menda nk jadi kan..