Truth be told

My photo
For me, nothing too excess, nothing not enough.Can easily get obsessed toward something but not addicting to anything neither too outgoing or too shy,at times I can be both, depending on my mood, depending on the occasion, moderately introverted I think. I never overdo anything in life. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I also enjoy most of the thing i do. I don't expect much from myself yet am never too disappointed with myself.

Monday, August 10, 2009

A Promised that I Will Break

The phone rang exactly at 12.12 p.m… I was listening to Archuleta’s while writing my previous entry… I was feeling tired…with class and all but I was happy at the same time… I am always happy (do I). I considered the time I spent in my class as a happy time. Sounds weird? Well I know that not many people enjoy being in class, what else lecture time…but things are different for me, I must admit IPDA is not as fun as a university would be, the environment is so…too school-like for me. However, going to class is a happy thing to do...because of the monkeys around me…5 monkeys in particular that had always made my day…they cheer me up when I am down… share my problems...gossips, tell stories…I love them…they are my reason to be here in IPDA…

I have a lot of friends...last week I went back to Perlis…I hate going back home…last week I went back because a friend of mine is going to start sailing soon…yes! Seriously, he is going to sail all around the world for a year…I have a sailor friend…haha!

He is a good friend of mine, had always been with me since I was in primary school… we met, we talk…we laugh…then I say goodbye to him…I know this is not our last goodbye…because we will meet again..I know we will, cause he only live a stone throw away from me anyway.

But...this one friend in particular…
She is also going oversea…this time, it’s for study purposes.
I only heard the news that she is going away for three years from my classmate…my classmate knew her from back when they are in high school together...they were schoolmate…

My classmate asks me…

Do you know that she get to go oversea?

I don’t know, but I answered YES I know.

Why did I lie? I don’t know…maybe because I was mad with her..mad with myself for not knowing the fact that my own good friends is going away…but my other friend knew it…I am also mad with her for not contacting me either… she didn't call me nor did she texted me. I couldn't reach her too.

Sitting here…alone in my room…my roommate, he has classes…my class ended early today...the lecturers are busy…we are happy when they are busy. because we get to go back to the hostel…I usually sleep whenever I don’t have class. But today, it was different; I was writing my entry (that is my previous entry).
I
n my head…I was thinking of her, because I just discover a shocking news from my UITM friend( the story is in my previous entry)…then I missed her…we used to study in the same place…UITM. She is INTEC…I was in the Faculty of Education… that was the first time we met..
I still remember my first ever words that I spoke to her…

Pendeknya hang!

Hahaha…stupid isn’t it...but those are the memories that we will both cherish…I just know it.

Coincidence or what (I don’t know)…my phone rang…it was an unknown number…I answered…and yes…it was her..the familiar voice that need not an intro.
She called me during the time I was missing her, during the time I am mad at her, during the time that I need to speak to someone.
Amazing how suddenly I my mood changes…the room was so silent that I could listen to everything she said, her ugly voice that I like and the sweet tone that I adore.

The conversation starts with a killer question from me…

Why didn’t you contact me in a long time? I call you, I texted you but no answer.

She lied about her phoned bla bla bla…I don’t care if she has more lies…for her to call me…was enough…she know that she is lying,I know she know that she is lying
but we don’t care, we treat it as a joke anyway.

I get on the bed… Happily mad at her, I removed every pillow on the bed. Kicking them with my toes…The phone was glued to my ear. We talk…about lots of thing, it makes me forget all about my problems
On the bed, I slide sideways and curl my feet, it makes me comfortable. Facing up the rear, I can see my roommates’ bed (tidier than mine)…usually I would feel bad for not being tidy but today…I don’t care…
It made me happy just to speak with her…even on the phoned
I MISSED HER…my good friends…

She is going away in about two weeks…she asked whether we can meet…besides tomorrow is her birthday.

I SAID, SURE WHY NOT PENANG THIS WEEEND?


She said ok

BUT…I JUST KNOW I CAN’T...with my current financial crisis…I don’t think it is possible for me to be there in Penang to meet her…it is just impossible… I KNOW THAT I WILL HAVE TO BREAK THIS PROMISE.

Sorry.

What do you want from me for your birthday?
...
I want you to always remember me...always keep in touch..just remember me always.

I will...

2 comments:

iylia said...

no wonder u beria sgt nk p penang...
sorry bro...
chill babes...
=))

Sharil said...

xper...nant kita g lagi