Truth be told

My photo
For me, nothing too excess, nothing not enough.Can easily get obsessed toward something but not addicting to anything neither too outgoing or too shy,at times I can be both, depending on my mood, depending on the occasion, moderately introverted I think. I never overdo anything in life. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I also enjoy most of the thing i do. I don't expect much from myself yet am never too disappointed with myself.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Start Of Something New

this blog has been existed for quite some time...
well it's not that I don't want to post anything or something
I am just too busy with...life.

today is the revival of my blog..
that's why I call it
'The Start Of Something New'

there's a lot of untold story to be told here..
i didn't make this blog for anyone in particular to read..

i made it for me..


1 comment:

hi_dyh said...

hohoho.. dont know what 2 say..
ala sharil...
sweet la n3 ang..
is it d same gurl u told me??
hehe..
sweet2..
leh wat short story kot..