Truth be told

My photo
For me, nothing too excess, nothing not enough.Can easily get obsessed toward something but not addicting to anything neither too outgoing or too shy,at times I can be both, depending on my mood, depending on the occasion, moderately introverted I think. I never overdo anything in life. I enjoy my life to the fullest. I also enjoy most of the thing i do. I don't expect much from myself yet am never too disappointed with myself.

Monday, August 10, 2009

World That We Live In

Why do people write blog?

She answered me with a quite convincing answer, I must say.

Well, writing makes you feel better. It is some sort of expressing yourself through words.But usually aku just merapu ja…

I like her answer...she is my classmate

I have friends who have been writing for ages, I guess?

She is one of those people that have been really active in writing blog.


Today, I opened her blog… I read it…I was surprised by words that she actually came out with…Confession, frustration and disappointment, all nicely written for me to read…is it for me to judge too...I wonder?

Are people like that?Are people really different that what they actually are...live?


I opened another blog...It was my friend's, my good… great friend…

I read it…I kept reading it, I can’t stop reading it…I was engrossed with his blog…surprised by the words that he actually come out with. It’s true that we haven’t actually contacted each other in a while, but…the changes that he experienced was too much for me to handle…the news was enough to make me lost in thought...Until a friend actually woke me up.

I thought I knew him more than anyone knew him…I was wrong all along

The changes that he experienced were not one of those changes that we can physically see, but...inside…

I was shaking, trembling…by that news…don’t know what to say...The fact that he actually confessed it made me even more surprised…as much as I hated rumors but it would really comes in handy at times like this…

Are people really different that what they portray in their actual life…in this so-called-BlogSpot is the place to be…different…

However…last night he already told me the news…he actually did…I don’t understand it, I ignored it, I don’t care…I regretted it…beside I’ve run out of credit to reply...But! The way he texted me, it seems like nothing happened.

I knew something was off, my instinct was correct…

But! How could he pretends like this is not a serious matter, like nothing big. Pretends that it is normal, no its NOT!

How did he expect me to act, to react?

Sitting here, now… should I called him and ask or should I pretend that it was a normal thing to be like…that.

Well…sigh…


Again I just don’t understand…still can’t understand.

Are people really that different personally?


Human…Human are hard to understand.


No comments: